Software Development Manager
Descripción del trabajo
In this role you will be responsible for driving a high-performance team to ensure product development is completed on schedule, within budget and with prestigious quality. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing systems with a global geographic scope, being part of a larger international team.
- Supervise and coordinate the software development team.
- Review requirements and provide feedback to Project Managers and coordinate understanding to the vendors.
- Provide code reviews to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Escalate time, cost or quality implications to project manager and development manager.
- Lead technical knowledge transfer where necessary.
- Analyze existing solutions to provide recommendations on improvements.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and maintain suitable coding standards.
- Attend personal training for at least one week per half year to improve skills.
- Contribute to project effort estimations.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 5-7 years+ experience in software development.
- At least 3 years' experience leading software development teams.
- At least 2+ years in REST API and WCF Services.
- At least 2+ year experience with MVC.
- Good understanding of VSTS/TFS/JIRA & Confluence.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Team player, self-starter.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red