Site Managment Coordinator
Descripción del trabajo
• Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
• Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
• Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
• Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databa
Under general supervision, perform tasks at a country level associated with site activation activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
• Under general supervision, perform site activation activities in assigned studies for investigative sites, according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions, working closely with the Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, u
ses, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with accurate and complete project specific information.
• Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF) and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents.
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or a related field . Req
• with 2 years’ experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Good attention to detail.
• General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red