Site Budget & Contracts Lead
Descripción del trabajo
Manages the operational aspects of projects and programs. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• May be assigned responsibility for sub-projects or specific components of the project or program
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations
• Coordinate with other project resources within and outside the organization.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Serve as a backup contact for internal Project Managers.
• Identify and negotiate out of scope project work
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3 years of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under limited direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red