Contract Analyst 1
Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Purpose: Revise or develop contracts and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly, budgets reflect the scope and any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately.
• Works with the Project Management team and other internal stakeholders to develop budgets that include all current and projected costs in line with study scope
• Majority of time spent collaborating with operational and finance team members to update and revise study budgets in Excel
• Assist in the negotiation of legal contracting text using Q Squared Global Contracting Policy, templates and fallbacks.
• Develop and apply a working knowledge of the various Q Squared business units to ensure proper contract terms for all types of studies
• Independently develop and review Agreements including Work Orders, GLSAs and Change Orders.
• Lead negotiations for all assigned Agreements with moderate to high management support
• Follow up on outstanding contract and budget issues for resolution to meet internal and external deadlines and to minimize business and legal risk
• Participate in process improvement initiatives intended to improve global delivery of contracts
• Provide accurate updates on all outstanding contractual documents to management as required through required systems or tracking mechanisms
• Assist/mentor peers including providing pre-submission review and approval of peer staff's documents in accordance with the Contract Management review guidelines, as assigned
• Represent Contracts team at customer meetings and on task forces as required
• Other duties as assigned
• BA or BS in business or life sciences (or equivalent experience)
• 4 years in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry preferred with minimum of 2 years of contract management related experience (or equivalent)
• Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
• Demonstrated teamwork, communication and organizational skills
• Required Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
• Proven ability to work independently
• Experience and comfort in a high volume, fast paced environment is essential.
• Ability to negotiate
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red