Associate Project Leader - Central Nervous System (Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia or South Africa)
Descripción del trabajo
Associate Project Leader – Central Nervous System
Global Project Leadership
IQVIA’s Central Nervous System (CNS) unit is a global team of professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward and enabling medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world. Our CNS team is growing quickly, as we expand our market. New joiners can expect to have a strong impact through their understanding of the operational nuances in a variety of indications. This group requires experience in Neurology, Neuro-Degenerative Diseases, Psychiatry, Pain, or Rare CNS-Related Diseases and to demonstrate flexible and creative leadership through collaboration.
Associate Project Leads are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Associate Project Lead is a member of the core project team responsible for project delivery of clinical studies to meet contractual requirements in accordance with SOPs, policies, and practices. Clinical Project Management is focused on project delivery, productivity and quality resulting in strong financial performance and customer satisfaction. The Associate Project Lead support the efforts of CPM to drive operational excellence and strategic leadership with our customers. Associate Project Leads may run their own studies, as part of their development.
- Provide input in to the development of integrated study management plans with the core project team and/or sub-team.
- Accountable for assigned portion of clinical studies as per the contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Set objectives of project sub-team(s), according to agreed upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Monitor progress against contract and prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to internal stakeholders. Support the project leader to prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to external stakeholders.
- Identify risk (positive and negative) and contingencies and partner with project leader in problem solving and resolution efforts.
- Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks and issues, responding to issues raised by project sub-team members and partner with project leader planning/implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans.
- May serve as primary (for small projects) or back-up project contact with customer.
- Lead the efforts of a project sub-team, responsible for managing cross-collaboration of the sub-team to support milestone achievement and to manage issues and obstacles.
- Support the project leader in ensuring the financial success of the project.
- Forecast and identify opportunities to accelerate activities to bring revenue forward in partnership with the senior project leader.
- Identify changes in scope and partner with project leader to manage change control process as necessary.
- Identify lessons learned and implement best practices.
- May be assigned as the primary contact for vendors leading project vendor management and vendor management related activities as per project requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field
- Global project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience is ideal.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clinical trials; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in one or more of the following area’s: Neurology (e.g. MS, stroke, epilepsy), Neuro-Degenerative Diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson, ALS), Psychiatry (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar, MDD, sexual dysfunction, sleep disorders), Pain and Rare Diseases (e.g. Duchenne’s, NMO) would be an advantage
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red