Analyst - Management Consulting
Descripción del trabajo
Management Consulting Analyst
We are currently looking for a talent to thrive in a client-focused environment and join our Consulting team in Budapest.
This opportunity knocks on the door of those who would like to deep-dive into the world of pharmaceutical industry, have a wide scope of responsibilities and use unique knowledge gained to achieve success!
As an Analyst you will be involved in the development and delivery of multiple management consulting projects for our pharmaceutical clients.
Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to optimize strategies across their organizations. Our ability to leverage and manipulate big data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of pharma industry and healthcare system, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES?
- Performing strategic analyses as a member of Consulting Services team
- Preparing quantitative and qualitative analyses of the pharmaceutical sector and its major contributors
- Participating in preparation of strategic recommendations based on conducted analyses
- Partnership with client’s stakeholders to identify their needs, finding most suitable analytical solutions and providing recommendations
- Creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and IQVIA proprietary data sources, attending trainings and collaborating with an international team
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO COPE WITH YOUR DAILY TASKS
- Good knowledge of MS Power point and Excel
- Strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused team environment
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Good commercial awareness/business judgment and an interest in the healthcare industry
- Excellent IT literacy
- Good project management, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline
- A keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
- MSc degree preferably in Economics, Mathematical statistics or Computer Science
- Experience in consulting or pharmaceutical company preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
- Proficiency in Hungarian and English
- An interest and knowledge in two of the following areas: finance, marketing, statistics, pharmaceutical
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with international projects will be a plus
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO GET IN RETURN?
Talented individuals joining our team are assured to gain deep knowledge in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry consulting with rapid learning curve and opportunities to work on diverse tasks within cross-geography projects. We are also very flexible with working hours and give you possibility to work from home.
Our IQVIA Consulting team offers a unique combination of management consulting and data analytics. Key end-to-end innovative solutions include market entry strategy, portfolio and pricing optimization, market access studies and commercial model design.
We are young and fastest growing team in CEE region – come and join us!
Sounds promising to you? Let us know and we will initiate your very first steps with IQVIA soon! If you do not consider the position to be appealing to you, we do have other positions to offer – check them out now!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red