Descripción del trabajo
Supports creation and implementation of pricing/delivery strategies and tools for sales and operations teams to improve RWS win rates, Gross Margin and EBITDA performance.
Includes scoping, initiating and driving operational projects to conclusion across a group (offering, service line, geography or function) to maximize sales and drive EBITDA performance through delivery optimization and LEAN events.
Sustain and improve RWS Global Operations vision and goals, including Operational productivity measurement, optimization, and efficiency through change and process improvement increasing value-add throughout the organization.
• Supports creation and implementation of pricing/delivery strategies and tools for sales and operations teams to improve RWS win rates, Gross Margin and EBITDA performance including accountability for strategic workstreams and improvements (e.g., new pricing model / tools).
• Collaborates in partnering with the go-to-market, delivery and finance team to translate operational strategies into cost-competitive solutions that align with customer needs using Lean principles. Take ownership for strategic initiatives within assigned unit of accountability including development of measures for success.
• Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders. Defining features, phases, and solution requirements. Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Contributes to the development, implementation and maintenance of our pricing tools.
• Support/maintain ongoing customer pricing models and rate cards
• Contributes to discussions on business pricing/delivery strategy and direction and ensures a consistent application of our strategies across all opportunities.
• Provide support in performing customer portfolio profitability (pricing throughout delivery)
• Facilitate key Business Process Optimization initiatives utilizing Lean and other business process optimization methods to drive increase of operational efficiencies and improved defined KPIs.
• Proactively works across operations team on interdependent and cross-project issues enabling the implementation of operations initiatives ensuring coordination between global, local and regional operations teams.
• Effectively communicate and describe Real World Pricing and Global Operations offerings to internal customers. Contribute to high level presentations to executive management.
• Support and perform any other duties in line with RWS Global Operations Strategy and Vision as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in business, life sciences or related field
Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant function (e.g. lean, project management, pricing, business analytics), including a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience (CRO/pharmaceutical, HEOR/HTA) including project management experience.
Demonstrated leadership and influencing skill, and ability to work across a matrix with colleagues at all levels of the organisation (e.g. President, VPs, Directors, Individual Contributors, technical Subject Matter Experts).
Expert ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring activities and strategies are data driven and demonstrate results and ROI
Good knowledge in agile software development
Good knowledge of designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to software development / specific business problems.
Strong influencing, problem resolution, motivation, and negotiation skills
Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and time metrics
Strong commercial and financial acumen
Strong project leadership, staff management, and/or project planning skills
Business and industry awareness staying current on trends and impact on the business, knowledge of Real World advantageous
Excellent presentation skills meeting the needs of all levels within the organization up to and including Executive management team
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Good understanding of LEAN tools and processes
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data capture, compilation, and presentation tools
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red