Sr. Project Manager
Descripción del trabajo
This positions primary accountability is to balance delighting the client with a seamless integration of multiple internal workstreams and reporting structures indicative of a large organization, such as IQVIA.
This position is focused primarily on ongoing support and is therefore engaged during hypercare when the implementation team will hand off key program oversight accountabilities to the ongoing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Comply with company and department PMO standards and procedures
- Responsible for managing Budget, Scope, Timelines and client satisfaction of complex integrated enterprise projects and services post-implementation.
- Develop professional, productive relationships with peers and subordinates that allows for the development of synergy, transparency and partnership within and between all departments delivering service to your client(s).
- Be accountable for risk management strategies
- Chair Program SLA reporting and updates within IQVIA and with the client
- Provide guidance to client’s based on their changing ecosystems by highlighting new innovations and updates that could help them be more efficient in their commercial approaches
- Gather customer’s changing needs and perspectives, integrating those into product roadmaps
- Manage change control
- Pro-actively anticipate and solve project issues effectively
- Oversee applicable project work streams and manage conflicts between work streams
- Oversee account finance process for revenue recognition and invoicing/billing activities
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- 4+ years of Program Management experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Pharma
- PM Certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
- 4-year undergraduate or more advanced degree
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel as well as collaboration tools such as SmartSheet, JIRA, and SharePoint.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red