Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in developing one of the suite of Orchestrated Customer Engagement applications to serve our clients in the Life Sciences industry. You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. You will work with a team of fellow engineers and collaborate with our Product Marketing team to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the application. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of IQVIA.
- Develop and implement Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Develop intuitive UI using Lightning Web Components.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for application changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate to analyze business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Create testing and implementations plans, including necessary documentation.
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Developer experience.
- Current Salesforce certifications, a plus.
- Experience with Apex, Aura and Lightning Web Components.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, sharing, triggers, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red