Sales Engineer, CRM
Descripción del trabajo
As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you have a history of honing and exercising technical, quantitative, and commercial capabilities to achieve material business outcomes. You are obsessed with understanding a client’s business and the best mechanism of extending a platform to help them meet their needs.
You tinker. You build. You deploy. You listen and ascertain feedback to help product and core engineering iterate on the product. You thrive in meetings -- whether a technical sync or commercial pitch -- by understanding your audience and modulating your delivery appropriately.
- Working directly with IQVIA CRM solutions
- Focusing on pre-sales technical support, demonstrating innovative solutions that showcases how our current and prospective clients can achieve their business goals
- Work with broader IQVIA Technologies teams
- Provide technical knowledge, advice and support to customers, understanding their business requirements and technology stack, to maximize the benefits derived from IQVIAs products and/or services
- Work with the sales teams during the sales process to maximize the benefits derived from the IQVIAs products and/or services
- Provide technical input for bid proposals, projects and technical documents within sales process, and should identify additional opportunities
- Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentation and product presentations at customer sites
- Own Proof of Concepts based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for clients
- Voice of the clients and sales back to Product and Engineering teams to ensure feedback is captured and initiatives are executed
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to energize and lead a team of partner engineers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Solution Engineer in Healthcare
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red