CRM Technical Delivery Lead (Veeva/OCE/Salesforce)
Descripción del trabajo
The CRM Technical Delivery Lead will provide onshore support for multiple IQVIA CRM Solutions. We are expecting the role to require a blend of technical architecture and business analysis experience.
IQVIA OCE Technical Architect – 70%
• Technical expertise on Salesforce.com administration and configuration with understanding of the real-world use of Salesforce automation and business processes.
• Must also understand integration capabilities across product suites and base salesforce.com functionality.
• Configuration and implementation of enterprise solution & architecture of IQVIA suite of products is preferred
• Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation within the boundaries of industry compliance regulation.
• Proficiency in SFDC implementation and functionalities like cycle plan, call management, sample management, accounts management, multichannel activities, product management, territory management, CLM management, co-browse and approved email, etc.
• Experience in developing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex & Process Builder.
• Experience in large data migrations using SF Data Loader and Export\Import Salesforce utilities.
• Hands-on configuration and admin experience with a commercial suite built on Salesforce.com.
• Enterprise integration experience, including Java or Informatica development
• Ability to understand CRM data model and articulate solutions that are scalable
Business Analysis – 30%
• Work with the Commercial field business leads to identify new or changing CRM requirements. Translate requests into technical or business process options
• Gain agreement with the Commercial Leadership team on what changes are to be prioritized, implemented and by when
• Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving skills and business analytical skills
• Ability to translate complex technical issues to client business associates at a high-level
• Understanding and implementation of Infrastructure Qualification and validation implementation and documentation
• Ongoing operation and maintenance of Commercial applications
• Managing offshore resources effectively to support multiple demanding CRM clients at one time.
• Defines or leads a project team for large, complex, business critical projects
• Collaborate directly with the business data owners to establish business rules, processes, and solutions supporting our SFA requirements, including the integration of CRM data into downstream systems
• Extensive knowledge about working processes such as time management and process optimizations
• Good communication/organization skills when planning, development and implementation of business applications
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
• SFDC Administrator and Developer certification is a required
• At least 6-7 years of CRM experience preferably with IQVIA CRM, minimum 2-3 years in Salesforce
• Strong knowledge of Life Science (Pharma) –Sales Business Process
• Extensive experience with configuring and developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in SFDC platform
• Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into a CRM built on SFDC with ability to develop a data migration plan
• Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Force.com API is a plus
• Experienced in CRM Integration tool sets like Informatica, IBM Cast Iron or Mulesoft
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently
• SFDC Architect Certification is a big plus
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red