Medical Information/Pharmacovigilance Manager (Line Manager)
Descripción del trabajo
Manage Safety staff responsible for Safety Operations processing in alignment with departmental and corporate standards. Contribute to Global initiatives. Work in close collaboration with SM and other relevant stakeholders supporting the achievement of local and global deliverables and metrics.
• Contribute and assist in global initiatives e.g. Change Management; Subject Matter Expert Committees; SOP Review Committees; Retention, Engagement, training, processes etc.
• Develop and implement plans for measuring and improving employee engagement ensuring global consistency. Maintain open and regular communication with direct reports to ensure a supportive working environment.
• Contribute to, implement and support operational decisions as determined and instructed by senior management.
• Manage Safety Operations staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; performance appraisal and professional development guidance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues; resolving problems and absence management.
• Management of project resource assignments, staff hiring and staff terminations in collaborations with operations specialist managers.
• Collaborate with other operations specialist’s managers to address problem areas, work scheduling for current and projected projects, staffing needs, equipment needs, and projected peak workloads, ensuring global consistency. Monitor, assess and report utilization of staff.
• Ensure direct reports are cross trained on Safety service offering; monitor and develop training plans.
• Lead and encourage direct reports in continuous improvement of department work processes, procedures and infrastructure.
• Monitor and ensure that project processes and department deliverables meet expected quality, financial and productivity targets. Assist with meeting department utilization and realization targets.
• Ensure timely movement of project work through the process steps, in accordance with governing SOPs, ICH/FDA regulations and guidelines, work instructions and client expectations.
• Work with Safety Management constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables.
• Ability to track and monitor project financials and budget
• Ability to independently engage customers on escalation and scope expansion
• Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance towards people practice and processes
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field
• Up to 7 years of relevant experience, inclusive of up to 4 years of PV experience and Medical Information and up to 3 years of Line management experience
• In-depth knowledge of Safety service lines; willingness to increase knowledge across Safety service lines
• Proven Staff management skills, strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
• Excellent presentation, report writing skills and customer focus skills.
• Ability to achieve results through communication and facilitation in a matrix service delivery environment with shared accountabilities.
• Sound judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red