Associate Site Manager, Portuguese language required, Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Develop an understanding of how sites are staffed and operate in order to build strong relationships with personnel at assigned sites.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced Site Management staff. May also work collaboratively with other functional groups such as Project Management, Regulatory Start-Up (RSU) and Epidemiology.
- Under close supervision, may perform site selection, start-up/regulatory, initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work, good clinical practices applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Project Manager (CPM), Site Management Lead (SML) and/or line manager.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by documenting regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters, essential document collection and filing and other required study documentation.
- Gain experience with standard IQVIA tools, metrics and reports.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or currently enrolled in bachelor's degree program preferably in life science; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Portuguese language (C1 minimum)
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is preferred.
- Basic organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients and site personnel at assigned sites
- May require occasional travel
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red