Mgr, Clin Ops
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers, and patients.
Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies develop and apply real-world evidence for healthcare decision making.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in an evolving industry.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award winning and innovative department.
Manage a team of clinical staff working in support of clinical studies to ensure projects are appropriately resourced and employees are trained and meeting project objectives.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work, assessing performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employee, and addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
• Participate in the selection process for hiring new employees by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process. Ensure that new employees are properly onboarded and trained.
• Ensure that staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Provide oversight for the execution of the training plan, SOP review and training experiences, as applicable.
• Participate in the allocation of resources to clinical research projects by assigning staff based on their experience and training.
• Manage the quality of assigned staff's clinical work through regular review and evaluation of work product.
• Identifies quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
• Ensures that staff are meeting defined workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by clinical operations management.
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
• Prior clinical trial experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
• Good leadership skills.
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red