SaaS Sales Executive (Homebased)
Descripción del trabajo
BioFortis is a Columbia, MD-based software company focused on addressing the challenges in data-intensive environments. Our primary product is a platform for clinical trial sample and consent tracking, biobanking and clinical and translational research data management and exploration. We are seeking a Sales Executive.
- Proven experience selling SaaS ( Software as-a-Service) to the pharmaceutical industry in R&D (including clinical trial organizations) and/or research hospital settings.
- Proficient in cultivating leads and inquiries into a solid pipeline of opportunities; Experience selling to the decision-makers within organizations.
- Proven ability to follow and guide clients through an effective sales process.
- High level of proficiency at discussing both product and feature benefits while correlating these elements to a specific prospect’s business needs.
- Experience using a sales force automation tool to manage activity, capture contact info and track the opportunity lifecycle.
- Maintain and expand the database of contacts within targeted organizations.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates.
- Close sales, meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity and forecast reports, and present key account opportunity plans.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling software solutions to enterprise accounts to sophisticated users, IT departments and Executives
- Preferred experience selling:
- Enterprise Software in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare R&D settings
- Business Intelligence solutions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
- Ideally with domain expertise in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Intrinsically motivated to exceed expectations
- High energy, enthusiastic, assertive and results-oriented
- Hunter mentality with proven ability to find the right contacts and close business
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be accountable for their actions, with focus on accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Comfortable working in a fast paced small company environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q2 Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q2 Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red