Sr. Software Developer
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Software Developer designs, develops, implements and updates software systems in accordance with the needs of the organization. Evaluates, schedules, and resources development projects; investigates user needs; and develops, tests and maintains computer programs; The developed solutions must increase scalability and improve business process efficiency.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Assists in the preparation of costs analyses and justifications of software enhancements and/or new products.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance;
- Monitors effective hardware utilization, reviews system logic for optimum throughput.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, or financial management products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Advanced level of English, both oral and written.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a developer (lead developer a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing REST APIs, XML and JSON is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with security frameworks e.g. ASP.NET Identity, OAuth, Keycloak is preferred.
- Experience with .NET Core, Blazor, object relational mapping (ORM) framework, Docker containers is a plus.
- Experience using Telerik UI web controls, AJAX ; Must have experience working in object oriented programming using Visual Studio IDE.
- Must have experience with Amazon Webservices S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Must have experience integrating with Microsft Reporting services.
- Must have experience with test-driven development e.g. NUnit; Must have experience using centralized and distributed source control management systems e.g. TFS, GIT.
- Must have experience with continuous integration systems e.g. Jenkins, Hudson.
- Experience with developing in Microservices Architecture is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree at engineering or computer science, equivalent experience.
- Confident self-starter able to take a project through the development life cycle to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Works equally well alone or as part of a group to meet hard deadlines.
- Ability to organize and present information in clear and concise formats.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red