Software QA Manager
Descripción del trabajo
As Software QA Manager you will lead a team of QA Engineers that functions as a liaison among the Business Units and Technology Solutions to analyze, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology. You and your team will work to understand the structure, policies and operations of the organization, and to create solutions that enable the Company to achieve its goals. You'll be a key part of strategic global IT projects that will have a strong impact in the success of the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead a distributed team of QA Engineers who will perform unit testing.
- Write and execute test protocols.
- Write and execute automated acceptance tests.
- Configure and maintain testing environments.
- Create and maintain sample datasets and tools to support testing.
- Communicate with Technology and Professional Services departments regarding identified issues data analysis.
- Work with IT and business test groups to support quality and acceptance testing.
- Conducts regression testing as needed per our control guidelines.
- Resolve IT cases and escalate as necessary.
- Review IT cases on periodic basis to determine system inefficiencies.
- Attend design reviews with business unit leaders and system champions.
- Support existing business applications and end user training and documentation.
- Contribute to internal process and system enhancements.
- Participate in departmental special projects as assigned.
This position is fully home- based.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role, having led Software QA teams.
- Experience with both Manual and Automated test methodologies (test planning, script creation, execution and maintenance).
- Experience with XML “feature file/step file” type framework based on Java/Selenium.
- Experience with Java programming language (even at the basic level).
- Familiarity with the use of Selenium (with any language).
- Experience working with a code repository such as Git, VSS, Bitbucket, etc.
- Knowledge of “Jenkins” or other automation servers.
- Agile development lifecycle management experience (JIRA experience helpful).
- Test management software/suite experience (i.e., Azure DevOps with Test Plans).
- Experience working with IT Developers on system enhancements and new functionality to fulfill business requirements.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written is a must-have.
- IT/Systems-related University degree highly valued.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to meet hard deadlines.
- Ability to organize and present information in clear and concise formats.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red