Senior Clinical Project Manager, Dermatology & Internal Medicine - IQVIA Biotech
Descripción del trabajo
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Sr. Project Manager to join our IQVIA Biotech Internal Medicine Team. We value applicants with diverse skillsets, varied therapeutic experience and functional backgrounds. At IQVIA Biotech, we’re bringing something new to the industry. A flexible model, therapeutically-aligned teams and dedicated resources working in a transparent partnership designed specifically to help small and midsized biotech companies move treatments forward. In this dynamic role, you will utilize your knowledge to oversee clinical studies within internal medicine TA’s potentially including dermatology, infectious disease, gastrointestinal, respiratory, women’s health, and rare disease. Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will be recognized for your achievements and will have opportunities to contribute to department growth. At IQVIA Biotech we believe our employees are at their best when they bring their whole selves to work. From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA Biotech provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse, talented colleagues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all activities related to implementation of clinical studies including:
- Manages projects of full scope regional and global projects. Responsible for project team leadership
- Ability to negotiate with clients to assure IQVIA Biotech’s operational processes are maintained, projects are done within scope
- Reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to client and respective team members
- Responsible for change management on all assigned projects
- Responsible for assuring projects assigned are run according to SOPs and WP as refined in the contract
- Responsible for assuring project timelines are met as per contract
- Responsible for identifying processes which need updating and documenting that to the direct line manager or divisional lead
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships for all assigned work, keeping all project reporting current, and assuring executive management is aware
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of clinical research process from Phase I through regulatory submission
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to express complex ideas
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a variety of complex clinical trials
- Ability to reason independently for the purpose of assessing and recommending specific solutions in clinical settings
- Ability to set baseline targets, track trends and implement mitigation plans
- Understanding of basic data processing functions, including electronic data capture
- Demonstrated problem-solving and financial negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of current ICH GCP guidelines
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
- Up to 20% travel may be required including international travel
- Must be able to secure a credit card cosigned by IQVIA Biotech
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Previous Management Requirements:
- Nursing or University degree (US Bachelor Level or equivalent) in a health-related field with at least five (5) years direct clinical trial experience in a CRO or research-related organization with at least two (2) years management experience OR
- Equivalent level of education and experience.
- Previous experience in managing people within a scientific/clinical environment is required.
- Demonstrated Clinical Monitoring and/or Data Management experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated financial management skills required
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work with in a matrix team environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as required.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red