Senior Statistical Programmer
Descripción del trabajo
Location: Homebased anywhere in the US or Canada
Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs. Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department. Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing summaries and (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
- Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
- Develop and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department, for complex studies.
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements, and provide revenue forecasts for single studies.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level staff.
Master's Degree Computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience Req Or Bachelor's Degree Computer science or related field and 4 years relevant experience
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree
Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red