Principal, Technology Consulting
Descripción del trabajo
Works directly with clients to provide value added input on their strategic issues, identifies additional business development opportunities, and manages commitments for services delivery, managed service, or implementation oriented client projects.
Works within a specific area of expertise or region but may have responsibility across multiple practice areas and/or clients.
• Serves as primary owner of client engagements, focusing on client satisfaction and delivery quality.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Responsible for significant and tangible client impact.
• Generates new business opportunities.
• Takes lead role in proposal development.
• Manages client interface and project team for efficient and effective project delivery.
• Serves as solutions-based expert applying consultative problem solving skills.
• Identifies opportunities and develops tangible and commercial offerings.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting.
• Has responsibility for people/talent development.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Master's Degree Pref
• 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences or consulting industry
• In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
• Deep expertise in at least one practice area along with knowledge of all other practices.
• Exemplary business development skills.
• Has broad knowledge of the industry.
• In-depth understanding of the IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
• Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
• Ability to profitably price engagements.
• Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red