Principal/Senior Principal - Business Intelligence - EMEA Technology and Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
Sr Principal/Principal - Business Intelligence, EMEA Technology Consulting
Principal delivers key results by growing business in key HQ accounts in Central Europe through consultative selling abilities, client advisory and relationship skills. Key responsibilities are to manage senior client stakeholders in large global and regional HQ, whilst leading large and transformative business intelligence programs (end-to-end).
Primary focus of this role is to drive Performance Management engagements (sell and deliver):
- Responsible to lead a sales effort that will develop business in new and existing client bases.
- Work with KAMs in identified accounts and opportunities.
- Consult with customers to develop the concept of the project wherever applicable.
- Own entire business intelligence offering suite, create and articulate compelling value propositions in new and existing client base.
- Drive end-to-end ownership on proposals. Drive development and presentation of proposal
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline leveraging sales force automation tools and best practices.
- Leverage global and regional supportive organization.
- Oversee project management and ensure best practices being adhered. Stay responsible for the project level profitability.
- Lead and mentor talented and high performing business intelligence team from different levels and different background (consulting, technology, program management etc.).
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction through engagement.
- Ensure delivery excellence through solid planning and staffing as well as overall guidance of the QI teams and oversee the engagement in a Principal-in-Charge (PIC) role with full responsibility vis-à-vis the client for quality, time and budget.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in medicine, sciences, IT, mathematics, or economics.
- 12+ years’ experience at top consulting/system integration company.
- Track record in consultative selling at least for 3-4 years.
- Proven experience in credibly managing sales effort with senior client stakeholders.
- Several years of project experience with pharma and other healthcare industries (sound knowledge of the pharma industry and its core processes is a must).
- Experience in Business Intelligence processes, standards, tools and technologies. Overall appreciation of Enterprise architecture applicable for large pharma companies relevant for analytics.
- Sound understanding of data management, data governance processes and ability to advise clients will be a great plus.
- Prior direct pharma industry experience welcome.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account.
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client, and to influence organizations.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red