Descripción del trabajo
Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience with system implementation in the Pharmacovigilance /Life Sciences industry.
Experience with formal testing practices/validation.
Experience leading requirements gathering sessions working with business teams to gather and write requirements.
Working knowledge of SQL queries and/or PL/SQL code.
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Hands on experience on any Adverse Event Reporting solutions such as Argus Safety and ArisG.
Available to travel to client sites.
Readiness to work hours that overlap with global client location time-zones.
Experience creating project deliverables following good document practices.
Experience leading project teams.
•Provide application configuration and reporting expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including ArgusSafety, ArisG and related modules
•Requirements gathering and analysis for safety system configuration, migration and reporting
•Authoring and accountability of document deliverables (requirement and specification documents,IQ, OQ, PQ)
•Design, build and implement system configuration for clients
•Conduct POCs to understand the effectiveness of the solution; incorporate feedback into the solution
•Closely work with clients to support implementation and resolve issues
•Implement quality measures to drive operational efficiencies and articulate the value to the customer
• Provide application validation expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products.
• Development, execution, approval and monitoring of the qualification deliverables for GAMP Software categories (IQ, OQ, PQ scripts and protocols, results and reports)
• Author, execute test scripts and manage test execution and issue tracking
• Closely work with clients and vendors to support implementation and resolve product issues
• Prepare for, faciliate, and lead client meetings and workshops
• Lead project workstreams, planning and tracking of workstream tasks,risks, issues and provide status reporting
• Manage teams
• Provide input to the organization for process improvements
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red