Senior Software Developer
Descripción del trabajo
5+ years of professional experience with ability to understand existing code and use new tools and technologies to upgrade it to newer versions. Candidate should be able to analyze proposed changes and determine proper course of action.
Key Contribution Areas
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Works independently to analyze, design, program, debug, modify, and deploys software.
• Work independently, and interacts with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Prepares feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for server and software upgrades.
• Translates requirements and design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Create/maintain internal documentation including system support guide, process flows and other application support documentation where applicable
• Creates implementation and validation plans in support of changes to the application
• Automates manual processes and enhances software to be more supportable and better performing
• Maintains effective relationships with various system administrators and development teams
• Provides training to various new employees and collaborates with support teams
• Project planning, and estimation of developer tasks
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Windows Server 2008, and above
• Strong SQL Server
• 5+ years of experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Profiler
• Have used several different Source control systems (like: VSS, TFS, Harvest, and SVN).
Good to have skills:
• VB 6.0, VB script, .Net Core, Azure, Docker containers
• ESP (Cybermation)
• Apache, Tomcat
• XML, Ajax
• Willingness to work in off hours as needed by project demands
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Understanding of Production timelines
• Ability to work with onshore counterparts
• Strong communication skills, including ability to train/present complex technical concepts.
• Experience with contributing to complex, multi-discipline projects.
• Willing to learn new tools and technologies
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red