Sales Enablement Platform Administrator
Descripción del trabajo
- End to End system administration (Access, content, technical support, communications, service support, analytics etc.)
- Work closely with the vendor team to facilitate any system upgrades/technical updates
- Collaborate with content creators in implementing content strategy & taxonomy, managing organization of content and enforcement of standards.
- Support users in utilization and adoption of the Sales Enablement Platform and content management processes, and ensuring standards and processes are followed.
- Create and execute audits to ensure SEP data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Conduct SEP training for users and content producers.
- Run end user surveys and align processes as per strategies and management goals.
- Must be detail oriented with a particular efficiency for tagging content to optimize search.
- Work with enterprise systems, sales excellence, content contributors, marketing, and sales to define and deploy new functional requirements
- Drive feedback sessions with sales, commercial operations, and marketing to drive effectiveness, consistency, and improvements
- Generate reports and analytics, and work with excel to combine and analyze data to clearly demonstrate relevant business data.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge management skills required, at least 3 years of Knowledge management experience preferred
- Total experience of 8+ years.
- Experience in taxonomy, content curation and project management are required
- Experience in service support and ServiceNow tool is good to have
- At least 3 years of experience using marketing and/or sales enablement tools (Salesforce.com, Highspot, Savo, Seismic, SharePoint, or Brainshark), system administrator experience is good to have
- Exposure to Sales and/or Marketing operations role is preferred
- Highly task motivated with particular attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to work alone, yet energetic in team situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – a particular strength in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel required.
- Ability to stay focused and operate under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to grow with the role as the implementation matures.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red