Process Optimization Lead, Operational Effectiveness (CRO or Pharma industry experience essential)
Descripción del trabajo
In your role as Process Optimization Lead you will support Real-World Solutions business unit in the implementation of new process owner concept, optimization of standard processes, development and update of controlled documents and Process Atlas, support modular delivery, support organizational redesign and job evolution across RWE, and lead the implementation of process changes across a complex organization.
• Serve as lead for large scale, cross functional, global projects across functional groups, and regions with a data capture, project planning, change/data/process management, compilation, and high quality deliverable generation focus.
• Participate in initiative response/development and presentations providing project expertise.
• Initiate and lead discussions with operations, management, and executive management teams to determine project scope, timelines, and feasibility for assigned project(s).
• Evaluate and provide feedback regarding risks, quality, and overall probability of success to minimize negative impact on change management objectives and deliverables.
• Manages project activities for staff responsible for project analysis, planning, strategy, and implementation, ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding timelines and expectations enabling successful implementation.
• Manage and cultivate relationships with internal business partners
• Finalize project budget and scope of work to meet financial and company goals (meet or exceed targets). Proactively ensure adherence to process and change control processes.
• Identify and establish transparent, successful collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Lead high level presentations to executive management
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in business, life sciences or related field and a minimum 2 years experience in relevant function (lead or leader roles in clinical or late-phase research) or 5 years operational effectiveness experience
• Experience leading operating model, organization design and/or process improvement initiatives
• Excellent communicator who can simplify complex concepts or data into easily understood narratives adapted for various audiences
• Excellent organizational skills - structured approach and capable of managing competing numerous work streams simultaneously
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to match stakeholder expectations to urgently deliver exceptional results
• Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity; always seeking new approaches and challenging the organization to new levels of success
• Pharmaceutical, biotech or other regulated industry experience preferred
• Lean experience is an advantage
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red