IT Business Systems Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Under general supervision, provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Two (2) years experience in systems analysis
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red