Descripción del trabajo
Provide independent high level technical and general accounting services in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley rules and financial reporting requirements (including local GAAP and tax rules) of the business unit.
• Support month end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions.
• Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits.
• Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control.
• Ensure that all processes and decisions are in line with IQVIA SOPs and local legal requirements.
• Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with all business partners and support business partners in financial decisions, if required.
• Provide recommendations to improve existing processes and financial systems and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
• Participate in or manage Finance related projects as needed.
• Manage timely completion of detailed accounts reconciliation and follow-up/resolving open items for specified tasks.
• May develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting modules (A/R,A/P, Fixed Assets, General Ledger).
• May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to more junior colleagues.
• May assume overall responsibility for small size legal entity or regional tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 3 years’ experience in accounting Required Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance modules.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red