Supply Chain Data Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
The key focus of this role is to develop and maintain a range of business analytics and reporting to support procurement, materials management and supply chain activities. You will be required to have a working knowledge of supply chain and finance functions, be familiar with Master Data Management and maintenance in ERP systems, be able to interpret (and assist with) business requirements documents, and be well versed in combining complex data sets together to generate a variety of reports and analytics. Your role will be a key to aid decision making and tracking overall business performance.
You will identify business requirements with internal stakeholders & suppliers and subsequently develop new and build onto existing analytics and reporting that guide informed and actionable decision making that align with the organization's quality, delivery and cost goals.
• Extract spend data from accounts payable or other databases and create spend reports
• Extract inventory expense and transactional data to create inventory reports.
• Extract spends files from vendors to create baseline spend for key purchasing categories.
• Extract operational data to create on time delivery, material availability and other related reports.
• Extract invoice data from financial systems to assess exceptions and supplier payment trending
• Use data to prepare and present recommendations to purchasing management.
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for our Procurement Systems (Peoplesoft, Oracle, Coupa). Troubleshoot issues to resolution.
• Use system reporting and your own bespoke analysis in Excel and/or Power BI to drive decision making and prioritization.
• Extract spend data from accounts payable or other databases and create spend reports.
• Develop automation for reporting
• Perform competitive analysis on supplier bids (coming from RFQ/RFP work)
• Prepare and present regular and ad-hoc purchasing recommendations to purchasing management.
• Undertake system UAT support activities as assigned
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Knowledge of purchasing, finance & master data management methodologies, principles, theories, processes and practices.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Advanced MS Excel skills preferred.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Basic (min), Intermediate (preferred) knowledge of data extraction and reporting applications, such as SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle Analytics
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• English Language is required (if non-native speaker, required min B2 level, prefer C1/C2)
Typically requires min 2 - 3 years of prior relevant experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Materials Management, Finance, and 2-3 years of experience Business System analyst (or similar) role.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red