Descripción del trabajo
Assemble laboratory test kits for use by investigators to collect data on clinical trials participants.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- Assemble test kits with specimen collection materials as per protocol.
- Assemble investigator instruction manuals and flowcharts
- Package completed test kits, required documentation, and required ancillary materials such as return shipping materials and bulk supplies for shipment to investigators
- Prepare packages for shipping
- Advise supervisor when supplies fall below required inventory levels in order to avoid delays in study start-up and resupply requirements
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Attention to detail.
- Good reading ability
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year relevant experience. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red