Sr Consultant, Health Economics
Descripción del trabajo
Job Title: Senior Consultant - Health Economics
Location: Greece - Athens
Department: EMEA Region, Real World Services
We are looking for driven candidates seeking to launch their career in Health Economics and join our regional European team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 67,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings.
Our clients operate in the life sciences industry, including the global top 20 pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, as well as public health providers and regulatory authorities. They are looking for insight and evidence around the safety, efficacy, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health care delivery systems, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products spanning the full spectrum of therapeutic and disease areas. Our diverse mix of clients, the breadth of disease areas, as well as increasing access to novel data sources and methodologies provide a constant and rewarding challenge for our people.
For more information about our company please visit our website: https://www.iqvia.com/
You will work from our office in Athens and report into our EMEA Regional Business Unit, with focus on the European market, supporting our Health Economics team. Typical projects include Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions in EU markets and UK, global value dossier, systematic literature reviews, (network) meta-analyses, development (or adaptation) of economic models (e.g. budget impact, cost-effectiveness) and dissemination of the results by means of posters and manuscripts. The audience for these analyses will be various pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology companies.
As part of a broader team you will:
- Manage large and complex projects across Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas and the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Distil strategic insights from analytics that generate value for our clients
- Develop tailored solutions to specific client problems and marshal their implementation
- Drive internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches
- Collaborate with other business areas and functions of the organisation to deliver client services and support the development of new offerings.
- Mentor junior team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc or equivalent in pharmacy, biology, economics, mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline
- MSc or PhD or equivalent in health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology or related discipline
- Prior relevant experience in Health Economics working in consultancy, CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech (relevant experience as post-graduate researcher may also be considered)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to check own work so that drafts are delivered to a high quality
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Attitude to work well as a team member and to build and manage relationships in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English– applications should be sent in English
- Eligibility to work in Greece without visa sponsorship
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red