Finance Analyst / Admin Assistant, Operations
Descripción del trabajo
Finance Analyst / Admin Assistant, Operations – Consulting and Primary Market Research
EMEA, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
As an international group the B&IRS team connects together different types of intellgience, such as market research and secondary data. We typically work across different geographies, running multi-country studies to better understand the voice of the customer and patient. We also provide leadership to the many teams delivering market research at a local level in EMEA.
We are looking for a Finance analyst / Admin Assistant to join our newly formed Operational team which will take the leadership of compliance, project managment and support for senior team members across a significant adn rapidly growing part of the business.
We create an international collaborative environment for our team members based on solid career framework principals of ownership, objectivity, transparency, consistency and commitment to feedback, enabling professional growth and fulfillment.
The Finance Analyst / Admin Assistant role is responsible for general financial accounting activities for the group primarily focusing on vendor management, PO administration, accounts payable action and other compliance related activities. They will also provide administrative support as required for the team as delegated by the Operational Effectiveness Manager, and support the Head of Operations in the development and delivery of different workstreams to ensure compliance and consistency across our market research business in EMEA. This could include review and optimization of current processes, implementation of automation of repeatable tasks and development of recommendations for team training and process improvement.
The role requires interacting with different operational / financial groups, consultants, data scientists, compliance teams, project management and external vendors, making sure all elements of the delivery solution are aligned.
- Support the RWCS Group by – Processing Honoraria Payment Requests and liaising with Payers and Accounts Payable to ensure they are paid
- Set up Vendors in COUPA system as required
- Create and monitor PO Requests and ensure invoices uploaded by Vendor and paid
- Set up and manage vendors in MyVendor
- AMEX Administrator – Main contact for Expense issues / liaise with Concur team & Amex to resolve any issues
- Audit – Help with any Invoice queries
- General payment queries from vendors/employees
- Archiving – Ensure Finance documentation is archived in line with policy annually
- Monitoring the PO mailbox
- Onboarding - support new staff with familiarisation on Concur and the Invoice PO process
- Work on operational improvement and design workstreams
- Support the Head of Operations to develop strategies and process optimization plans to support the EMEA PMR business
- Adherence with compliance and project management best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience (3+ years) in the SAP Accounts Payable Financial System & Experience using COUPA also desirable.
- Strong systems, numbers, analytical, and communications skills.
- Ability to work within a self-directed team, independently manage priorities, assist in implementing new initiatives and solving problems.
- High personal motivation and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform well under tight deadlines.
- Preference to candidates with previous work experience in consultancy and / or market research
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good skills of interpretation and analysis (quantitative, qualitative and integration of different sources of data assets)
- Good communication skills both at the written and oral level
- The preferred candidate will be dynamic, open minded, autonomous and at the same time have great team spirit
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red