Engagement Manager - Data Governance
Descripción del trabajo
Provide data governance subject matter expertise and a high level of consulting support to Commercial clients in the Life Science space. Play a strong role in conceptualization and delivery of data governance opportunities and projects. Supports with the development of new and existing capabilities within the data governance team.
- Engages with clients to understand their problems, helps structure their thinking, and proposes solution options
- Assesses current and target state of data governance maturity and provides actionable feedback and recommendations
- Tailors the IQVIA Data Governance Framework and approach based on client requirements & assets and supports in respective set-up
- Supports with the conceptualization and operationalization of data governance strategy and operating models
- Develops role profiles, governance bodies and RACIs to ensure coordination across data governance responsibilities
- Evaluates the strategic value of current data assets, identifies white spots, and recommends future data assets to acquire where necessary
- Supports in the creation or refinement of key data governance policies, processes, procedures, standards, and metrics across the entire data lifecycle
- Proactively identifies key risks and provides actionable measures to prevent or remediate
- Provides technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Collaborates with team members to develop new solutions, offerings, and capabilities for the data governance team
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 9 years in a Technical Lead or Consulting role leading Information Management related initiatives (system integration, data warehouse build, Dashboard & Reporting Systems) ideally (not mandatorily) in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
- Possesses subject matter expertise in one, or ideally multiple of the following areas: Master & Reference Data Management, Data Cataloging, Data Profiling, Data Modelling, Data architecture and Data Compliance
- Possesses strong market awareness of key technologies and vendors for data management and governance related tools
- Understands the impact of data privacy regulations on the data assets/frameworks in the organization
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of data governance standards and procedures; Ideally having implemented a data governance program/ framework previously
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language, to drive client-side discussions and draft concise documentation when required
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red