Category Management Analyst – Internship
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Consulting Services is the world’s leading, specialised advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, our Consulting Services team offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area, brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access, digital health and AI/ML consulting. Our biggest asset is our people, so we place significant focus on each individual’s learning needs and development journey throughout their career.
We are hiring a Category Management Analyst – Internship for our Supplier Services team in Athens.
This role provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor level of something new and exciting for an industry working with the latest and greatest technologies.
• Responsible to reconcile SAP Grant Payment Report to Excel Grant Payment Report for assigned Sponsors’ studies, as well as reconcile the total GPS Sponsor balance to the Corporate Sponsor Balance on a monthly basis per SSAE16 Controls.
• Responsible to accurately complete all necessary journal entries as assign.
• Responsible to quality review CTA and Payment Intake form setups to determine appropriate SAP vendor and payment method for Payments staff for assigned Sponsor’s studies, inclusive of bank entry validation for the Accounting dept.
• Responsible for SharePoint tracker completion for assigned sponsors.
• On an annual basis, assist with 1099 and other country tax reporting as assigned.
• Special projects involving maintenance of the vendor database in SAP, and SOP Maintenance, as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Pursuing degree Req.
• Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
• Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement.
• Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
To apply please go to https://jobs.iqvia.com/and select your preferred country.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red