Business Intelligence Analyst, EMEA Business Intelligence team (Athens)
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
The Analyst in the team provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Starts to develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering/ Informatics/Economics&Statistics/Management
• 1-3 years of related experience in similar Business Intelligence roles
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
• Fluency in Greek and English
Essential General Technical Skills And Knowledge
Strong Experience with BI technologies. Indicative technologies:
• RDBMS: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
• ETL: Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, Talend
• Data Modeling: Microsoft SSAS or other OLAP tool
• BI: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI
• Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
• Fluency in English
Essential Personal Skills And Behaviors
• Keen attention to detail and a quality focused mindset
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
• Exhibits a comfort level in customer facing situations when necessary
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: Greece - Athens (Hybrid contract)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red