BI and Report Developer
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
To realize our vision, we are looking for a BI and Report Developer.
As Business Intelligence developer you will be implementing data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and supporting the development activities of our nearshore or offshore teams. You will often work with our clients, helping them to fully benefit from IQVIA data assets and technology solutions. More specifically, under Tech Lead guidance, you will perform activities related to the analysis, design, build, debugging, testing and support.
• Design, develop and deliver of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing solutions and/or individual components of larger, complex digital reporting projects.
• Review and analyze client requirements/problems.
• Work closely with business analysts, project manager and other developers during implementation phases.
• Create technical documentation and user manual.
• Perform qualitative/quantitative analyses, create custom test cases enabling early identification of potential data issues.
• Proactively broaden and deepen her/his practical skills in technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related analytical discipline.
• 2+ years working with Data or BI and report development or Business analyst role in BI/ETL/Data Warehousing area.
• Experience in any of: SQL, Database platforms such as SQL Server (Oracle, etc), ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica etc), BI Tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau etc).
• Work willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Very good command of Polish and English, additional languages is a plus.
• Experience in any of the following DWHs/Lakehouse technologies is desirable: Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Snowflake, Exasol, AWS, Oracle, Hadoop, OLAP Cubes, DAX.
• Work with top pharmaceutical companies, creating tangible value for our customers.
• Modern and friendly work environment.
• Personal development - through training, challenging assignments and collaboration with experienced team.
• Work in dynamic international team, focused on data warehousing, BI and Analytics.
• Attractive benefits package.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red