Analyst, Consulting&Analytics team
Descripción del trabajo
The Consulting&Analytics team (Commercial Effectiveness) is a key department in the Swiss Commercial Services team. This Consulting team is responsible for designing and delivering commercial effectiveness solutions, supported by our world-class proprietary data assets, to fuel the advancement of our Swiss-based pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. The Consulting & Analytics team supports our clients in specific capability areas, mainly:
- Commercial Effectiveness Consulting
- Profiling, Segmentation & Targeting
- Longitudinal Patient and Prescription dynamics tracking
Our analysts are central to delivering excellent analytical projects to our clients. They are responsible for owning and delivering work, supporting senior members of the team, taking accountability to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Executes quantitative and qualitative analysis to answer the client needs
- Reviews data delivered by data analysts and match these with client questions to develop relevant insights
- Performs quantitative and qualitative market research, including interviews and online research
- Assists consultants and senior consultant in the design and structure of presentations
- Prepares and presents results to clients, including conclusions and recommendations
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
Formal Qualifications And Experience
- Master's Degree (or PhD) in Economics, Business Engineering, Business Administration, Biomedical/Industrial Engineering, Biotechnology, etc.
- 0 - 2 years of related experience in consulting, data analysis, or market research
- Demonstrated interest in health and life sciences industry sector, and willingness to build deep industry skill
- Strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills for influencing and advising
- Perfect command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Programming skills are valued.
- Fluent in English and Greek
What's On Offer
You will join a growing and innovative global company, leader in providing data, services and technology solutions to the healthcare sector. You will be part of a team at the edge of new data developments and modern technology solutions, offering a large spectrum of career opportunities.
The successful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his/her experience.
Candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs in English
Location: Athens, Greece
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red